No power? No problem. The Goal Zero Yeti Home Integration Kit is an easy-to-install way to use your Yeti Portable Power Station to keep essential circuits in your home running, even when the power isn't.
PLEASE NOTE: Requires installation by a qualified licensed electrician with a thorough knowledge of all applicable electrical and building codes. Only viable with indoor circuit breaker panels. Also must have a Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station or above.
Yeti Home Integration Kit Highlights
The Home Integration Kit (HIK) is a Reliance Pro/Tran 2 Series 15-Amp, 4-Circuit 120V Manual Transfer Switch - Customize your backup power by working with a licensed electrician and selecting up to 4 circuits from your breaker panel. Suggested circuits include fridge/freezer, garage door, outlets in main living areas, light switches, etc.
Yeti Extension Cable includes 10ft 14AWG to connect your Yeti Portable Power Station
- Voltage: 120 Single-Phase
- Frequency: 60 Hertz
- Rated Watts: 1875 Watts
- Rated Amps: 15 @ 120 Volts (Single Phase) Amps
- Number of Circuit Breakers: 4
- Max Generator Input: 15 Amps
- Maximum Wattage: 1875 Watts
- Transfer Switch Circuits: 15A 120V
- Circuit Breaker Protection: Each Circuit
- Made: USA
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 11.25 x 4.5
- Enclosure: NEMA 1R
- Conduit Length: 18
- UL Listed: Yes
- Requires: Goal Zero Portable Power Station, Yeti 1000 and above
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.