Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
Yeti 400 Lithium Highlights
Quiet, lightweight, lithium power at the push of a button. 428Wh, 39.6Ah (10.8V) Battery capacity.
Replaceable lithium battery weighing only 17 lbs with extended 18 month shelf life
Versatile powering options including: three USB ports, two AC outlets and 12V output.
Informative display featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
What can the Yeti 400 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 400 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
Smartphone 40 Recharges
POV Camera 70+ Recharges
Headlamp 70+ Recharges
Tablet 10+ Recharges
Laptop 3-5 Recharges
Light-a-Life 130 Hours
Mini Fridge 7 Hours
32 LCD TV 3 hours.
Recommended Solar Pairings
Light Usage Nomad 20: Charges in 31-62 Hours Standard Usage Boulder 50: Charges in 12-24 Hours Heavy Usage Boulder 100 Briefcase: Charges in 6-12 Hours *Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
Three Ways to Charge the Yeti 400 Lithium
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 400 Lithium in about 8-16 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 7 hours.
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged in 4 - 7 hours by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 7 hours
- Nomad 20: 31-62 Hours
- Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 4-6 Hours (NOTE: Connecting the Yeti 400 Lithium to the Boulder 200 Briefcase requires an Anderson to 8mm Connector cable)
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W continuous, 1200W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 428Wh (10.8V, 39.6Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 16.3 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 11.25 x 7.0 in (19.0 x 28.6 x 17.7 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Warranty: 12 Months*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.