Small USB rechargeable, dimmable and IPX6 weatherproof lantern. It's the perfect companion for the weight-conscious adventurer and pairs perfectly with Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panels giving you the option to recharge right from the sun.
LIGHTHOUSE MICRO HIGHLIGHTS
USB rechargeable, dimmable and IPX6 weatherproof lantern
Bright light output featuring 150 lumens with easy to read battery indicator
Weighs only 2.4 oz with runtime of 7-170 hours depending on brightness setting.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE MICRO
Recharge the Lighthouse Micro from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 3.5 hours
The Lighthouse Micro can be recharged from a USB Source in about 3.5 hours.
- USB Source: 3.5 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 3.5 Hours
- Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 3.5 Hours
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-on NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
- Cell Capacity: 9.62 Wh (3.7V, 2600mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68g)
- Dimensions: 3.66 x 1.5 in (93 x 37.75mm)
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Average): 135 Lumens, 3800K
- Dimmest, 2 Lights (Average): 7 Lumens, 3800K
- Full Bright, 4 Lights (Full Battery): 150 Lumens, 3800K
- Full Bright, 2 Lights (Full Battery): 10 Lumens, 3800K
- One side lit: 170 hours (low), 15 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 80 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.