Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, mobile app enabled to allow you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
Yeti 1400 Lithium Highlights
On-demand Power from a Gas Generator Alternative The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 operates with zero fumes and zero noise for an easy-to-use, plug-and-play way to power all your essential electronics and appliances at the push of a button. It's safe enough to store inside your home or apartment for running lights or appliances during an emergency power outage, and still durable enough to take along to your next outdoor project.
Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
WiFi Connected Power Station Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a mobile app enabled Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Ultra-safe Lithium Battery We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements.
What can the Yeti 1400 Lithium power?
The Yeti 1400 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
Smartphone 70+ Recharges
POV Camera 230+ Recharges
Headlamp 230+ Recharges
Tablet 52+ Recharges
Laptop 23+ Recharges
Light-a-Life 465+ Hours
Fridge 23+ Hours
32 LCD TV 14 hours.
Recommended Solar Pairings
Boulder 100 Briefcase: Charges in 22 - 44 Hours
Boulder 200 Briefcase: Charges in 11 -22 Hours
Boulder 200 Briefcase x 2: Charges in 5-10 Hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun
Goal Zero Yeti Home Energy Storage
Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs.
Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti Lithium power stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience. Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more.
The Goal Zero Yeti App
Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. Sync your Yeti directly with the Yeti App using Direct Connect or establish a connection via an available WiFi network.
Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
Three Ways to Keep it Charged
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 1400 Lithium in about 14-25 hours.
Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4.5 hours using the Yeti Fast Charge 25 Amp Power Supply and 25 hours using included power supply.
The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can be charged by plugging into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
- Wall Charger (5A): 25 Hours
- Maximum Input (360W solar panels): 4.5 Hours
- Nomad 50: 43-86 Hours
- Boulder 50: 43-86 Hours
- Boulder 100: 22-44 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 22-44 Hours
- Nomad 100: 22-44 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 11-22 Hours
- Boulder 100 x 3: 7-14 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 2: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 3: 4-8 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase x 4: 3-6 Hours
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm Port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole Port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charging Port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole Charging Port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module Port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack Capacity: 1425Wh (10.8V, 132Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @ 3.6V
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38300
- Weight: 43.7 lbs (19.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 15.3 x 10.4 in (25.7 x 28.9 x 26.4 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 12 Months*
- WiFi RF Certification: FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- WiFi Frequency Range: 2.4~2.5 GHz
*Most registered to give you TWO TOTAL years product coverage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.